Paper Shredding Can Protect Your Identity and Your Business
These days, it is natural to be concerned about document security whether you are an individual thinking about identity theft or a business responsible for managing sensitive customer files, credit reports, or patient records.
Secure Document Destruction
A Shred Ahead can take the hassle and worry out of document destruction. We can help make sure that you are protected from data thieves, and that your business has a plan in place to ensure compliance with state and federal privacy regulations.
In fact, document shredding is a proactive approach that can stop problems before they ever happen.
- It keeps the prying eyes of neighbors and competitors away from valuable private information.
- It enables business owners and managers to meet the stringent guidelines laid out in a wave of new state and federal laws so you can avoid fines and other sanctions.
- It even helps keep pollutants out of the air and waste out of landfills: A Shred Ahead believes in sustainable shredding practices and sends all the shredded documents to mills for use in recycled paper, which saves trees, water, electricity, and gasoline.
Your Secure Paper Shredding Partner
By working with A Shred Ahead to set up a consistent, secure, on-site shredding program, you will go a long way toward meeting your document destruction needs. A Shred Ahead will make certain that you comply with state and federal laws.
FACT SHEETS available for download
- The Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACTA)
- The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Limiting Identity Theft
- The Red Flags Rule