Running a business is never easy. There are many different responsibilities involved that you never think about, many of which don’t actually have much to do with your actual business mission. Nevertheless, they’re part of keeping the doors open and running your operation the right way. One aspect that comes up for many businesses is the accumulation of documents and more that eventually serve no purpose to store. Without a plan to remove this material, they end up taking up space, becoming part of that room full of boxes and old computer equipment. For business like medical or law offices or anywhere personal information from patients, clients, or customers is collected, the need to dispose of this information securely is paramount, given that you’re responsible for the safety of that data. When you need to unload stored-away documents, hard drives, or otherwise, A Shred Ahead can help. We’ve got locations all through the southeast ready to send you the assistance you need to free up some space and have peace of mind knowing this information has been destroyed, making it impossible to end up in the wrong hands.
Our Easy, On-Site Shredding Capabilities
A Shred Ahead makes it easy to handle this aspect of your business because we come to you. All you have to do is decide what to shred and set up the appointment, then we’ll bring our state-of-the-art shredding trucks to you to safely and securely shred your materials quickly. Plus, you can be as involved as you like. Feel free to resume business as normal while our professional crew shreds your materials, or stand by and watch the entire process. Here’s a brief list of what we can provide:
- Paper shredding. Document files, receipts, records, and any other paper materials are completely shredded in our trucks. No amount is too large. We’ll happily shred everything from old newspapers to even the most confidential and sensitive of records with the utmost level of security.
- Hard drive destruction. Don’t let those old computers, phones, or other devices sit around once you no longer need them, and definitely don’t just donate or send them to a recycling center. Hard drives store any personal information you’ve logged into them, and they’re just as vulnerable to be hacked as paper records. Even if you “delete” these files, hackers can still access this information and use it to steal identities. The only way to be 100% secure is to have hard drives completely destroyed in our advanced trucks.
- Medical & legal shredding. Medical offices, law offices, and the like have a very serious responsibility to protect certain kinds of information. A Shred Ahead is fully compliant with these laws and regulations and offers the highest levels of security. Our HIPAA, FACTA, and GLBA shredding services make it easy to unload no-longer-needed information without compromising your reputation or violating requirements.
Find a Route for You
In addition to making shredding easy for your business through our diverse capabilities, we also keep it hassle-free with our service options. See how we can help below.
- The One-Time Purge. Spring cleaning? Moving offices? Going out of business? Just wanted to clear the clutter? We’ll bring out our trucks to get the job done in one big swoop. No job is too big.
- Routine Shredding Services. Want to make shredding a regular part of your business? Just choose how often you need us to come by, and we’ll get you set up with a route that serves your needs with ease.
Questions about shredding? Contact A Shred Ahead today!